Thursday, December 27, 2012



Casually, around the Christmas season...
                                                        Gabe, the Mouse

We are deeply into the magic of the holiday season
right now, and I find that my thinking is a bit off
from the assembly routine that I usually perform on a
day-by-day basis... ( gathering a few tricks to bring to my
day and perform ). So, I have found myself occasionally
without some of the more usual, magical items that I
usually carry.

                                           My original trick ... Three Magi

Recently, I dug out some of the old stand
bys. And I must report --- especially for you old
geezers in magic --- that the very moment that I used a
borrowed twenty dollar bill and two, 2 inch paper clips and
magically linked them together as they arched high into the
air... that very moment was still lit with amazement.

And, of course, I was rewarded with the knowledge that
even the simplest ideas can and do pack a
whallup!!!

                                             Mindmyst, Trusty Sidekick, and Pug

Naturally, I followed this with "Crazy Man's Handcuffs",
where I pass two elastic bands right through each
other, and right under their noses! I was surrounded
quicker than a wink, so I took out my deck and performed
the mind baffler... "Gemini Twins".

Except for the deck ( which I always have!! ), the casual-seeming presentation was
a success.

How is your Christmas season going?

Yours in Magic,
Joe Miller ( Mindmyst )


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home