Thursday, October 18, 2012

Stage Magic in October

Stage Magic to look forward to...



My notice for a magic show coming to the Palace Theater in Waterbury.
Spencer's Theatre of Illusion ... 10/26/12 at 7:00pm
http://www.palacetheaterct.org/worxcms_published/events_page937.shtml

 
                                                                    Kevin Spencer



And  right now (oct 17, 2012) is 
a review of Dave Garrity's show at 6 flags
as I remember it...(2009) My family and I enjoyed Dave's magic show very much.  The theater was a bit small, and I'm sure that if the show was in larger quarters, it 
would have filled the seats.  As we were leaving, the line for the next show was already "around the corner," so to speak.

Don't miss this great show.
Dave Garrity "Illusion Quest" -- 6 flags New England ... now  playing

http://www.magicalartist.com/shows/

                                                                David Garrity


Please leave a comment, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks for visiting, my family and I thank you for your support.


Yours in the magical arts,

Joe Miller
Mindmyst

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home