Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Mind's Eye

By way of introduction to the Mindmyst's Magic blog, I'll let you in on a little something about myself, and something of what you can expect as I put up my next posts.

First, let me say that I'm a magician. For a living, I've taught calculus for the past quarter century and then some. But, I've been a magician since I was 8 years old. I also travel about quite a bit, meet interesting people, and get out my bag of tricks every chance I get.

What can you expect in my blog? Lots of magic, Practical magic, Practical psychic experiments, Practical magic experiments, and, of course, my travel log notes, pictures, and my observations about Magic, Psychic Phenomena, and the science/math way these things are observed, and commented upon.

So stop back often, and let me in on your comments and questions as we proceed through the realms of Mindmyst's Magic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home